I have tried so many different mascaras. If you have been following my blog from the beginning, you would have known that my holy grail mascara was the Too Faced Better Than Sex. However, after a while I felt like it was drying in the tube really fast causing me to to buy a new one every month. My eyelashes were also breaking off and were not looking as long and voluminous. With that being said, I have found an even better mascara for half the price! It is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. This is not a volumizing mascara but it adds so much length! Now that I have been using this mascara for a while I noticed that my lashes are not breaking off as easily and they are remaining long.
All of the products below I use all the time so I know how they look on the skin and wear for the day. I recommend these products. If you are not sure if these products will work for you, look up reviews and definitely visit a Sephora or Ulta near you to learn more about the products along with getting a makeup artist opinion on whether they will suit you.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick
- Colourpop Eyeshadow in I Heart This
- Ralph Lauren RALPH Perfume
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black